亞馬遜實習Strategic Programs Business Development Intern
Strategic Programs Business Development Intern JD
Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon.com Company, has been the world’s leading cloud provider for over 15 years with the most mature, comprehensive, and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS has over 200 fully featured cloud services, managed from 81 availability zones within 25 geographic regions across the globe. Millions of customers in over 190 countries - from the fastest growing start-ups to the largest enterprises, through to leading government agencies - all place their trust in AWS to power their infrastructure and deliver innovation.
As an AWS Strategic Programs Intern in Taiwan, you will have the exciting opportunity to work in the Strategic Program Team to deliver AWS strategy to drive education programs adoption in Taiwan to culture more cloud talents. You will be responsible for defining the operational efficiencies of the education programs in Taiwan, leading the data analysis process, and working across teams to understand customers’ usage and solution sets. Working with internal stakeholders, you will be part of the core team in driving this initiative locally while ensuring alignment with and reporting of the metrics to the global team. AWS is seeking a go-getter and a quick-learner who can dive into the depths of the programs, whilst thinking about innovative ways to reinvent processes and mechanisms of the programs.
You will help us ensure we meet customer expectations through ensuring clear and swift follow-up. Working across universities, high schools, education institutions, governments and companies, you will quickly understand their businesses and empathize with the challenges they face.
｜Target onboard date: ASAP
｜Employment: Full-time intern, 1-year
- Graduate in 2022 and 2023, currently pursuing an undergraduate degree or master’s degree in an accredited university.
- Excellent presentation skill. Proactive and effective working attitude.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and target-oriented leadership.Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Basic knowledge of AWS cloud computing landscape. Able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- Able to work full time for 12 months, and will be assessed to convert into formal employee.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
- Hands on experience of Microsoft Office Project/PowerPoint/Excel/Word tools and Outlook.
- Have a systematic and logical approach to problem-solving with data-driven mindset.
- Good organizational skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Passion for business development, tech, and startups; self-motivated and independent; outstanding team player to work with
- AWS certificate is a plus